SCC stands for Safety Certificate for Contractors and serves to optimise safety in companies. One of the main objectives of this management system is the prevention of accidents at the workplace, but also the protection of the environment and health. To be able to provide expert knowledge in these areas as well as trained personnel for the customer is becoming more and more important. For this reason, the management of Hiller GmbH arranged a 2-day SCC training course with an external final examination for its own employees in mid-July.
Advantages for the client
Particularly when working on foreign company premises, companies are often faced with the requirement of clients to prove compliance with occupational safety and environmental protection standards. The SCC certificate guarantees the client compliance with the statutory standards in terms of occupational safety, health and environmental protection. This means that customers of Hiller GmbH can also meet the standards required by you without additional effort by commissioning our employees.
The SCC certification is internationally recognized, contents of the SCC training are among other things:
- Methods for the promotion of occupational health and safety
- Occupational health and safety legislation and European directives
- Handling of hazardous substances and wastes
- Causes of accidents and consequences for occupational health and safety policy
- Work permit
- Hazard analysis and frequent hazards
- Emergency planning and first aid
- Fire and explosion protection
- Water legislation
- Ergonomics at the workplace
- Alcohol and drugs in the workplace
In total, more than 60 employees from various divisions of Hiller GmbH took part in the two-day SCC training course and passed the final external examination very well.